28.5.11

some things in life may change...

... but some things they stay the same

Some times things seem too hard to explain...
I just can't understand myself right now, I think I need a little time for myself...

I guess the essence of my thoughts are still the same. But the way I feel about the things I think is changing. And the way I think about the things I feel is changing, too.
It seems too hard even for myself to understand all these thing's that the world is putting on for me.

There are times that I just don't know what to say, how to complain about things, what to do with all my (useless) thoughts.
This is hard, you know...

I just don't know anymore.
I'm happy, I'm sure I'm happy. But... There's always a "but"...
But this time I don't know what that "but" means...

What I do know is that I NEED my bed so bad...

So, let me actually sleep today. No worries. No undisclosed ideas or what ever.
And no music (I promise I'll try).


I promise I'll try to sleep without giving wings to my thoughts tonight.
Let me actually sleep with the silence of my undisclosed desires.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário